AT200 low-cost vehicle tracking device with bluetooth
- Small, simple and low-cost device, with an abundance of features!
- ARM Cortex M3 Processor
- ublox EVA-M8M GNSS
- External LED status indicators
- Bluetooth driver ID and vehicle immobilisation
- Internal back-up battery
- 3D MEMS accelerometer
- Supports a wide range of accessories
About The Device
Our AT200 is based on the very latest technology, but with a careful eye on cost! Like our other devices, the AT200 has an ARM Cortex M3 Processor, ublox EVA-M8M GNSS, 3-axis accelerometer, internal back-up battery and advanced power/battery management. With compact dimensions, integrated antennas, LED status indicators and externally accessible SIM, the AT200 is simple to install and inconspicuous in appearance. It’s Bluetooth capability allows driver ID and vehicle immobilisation based on the authorised drivers mobile phone. The AT200 can ‘see’ the driver’s handset, read the unique Bluetooth ID and use automatically for these applicatons. We believe this to be the simplest and most cost-effective driver ID solution on the market today!
The AT200 is aimed at everyday vehicle tracking applications such as fleet management and pay-as-you-drive schemes.
Please refer to the documents below for more information
- download a Data Sheet for our AT200 Low-Cost Tracker
- download a Quick Start Guide for our AT200 Low-Cost Tracker
- download a User Guide for our AT200 Low-Cost Tracker
- download the Accessories List for our AT200
- download the Astra Telematics Generic Command Reference
- download the Installation Guide for our AT200 Low-Cost Tracker
Go to our download page for even more documents...